Please follow the instructions below to register online for The Gap Football club.
- Go to the MyFootballClub website and select player registration. (Note that your most recent coaching qualifications and blue card information are also required to be added during the registration process.)
- Follow the prompts to proceed to login pages, find your FFA number and/or reset your password.
- Login using your FFA number and password.
- Once logged in, select Make a Registration or Register Now.
- Update contact details if necessary.
- On the next screen, enter the club name The Gap Football Club. NB: If you get a message saying there are no packages then click OK and check the club name.
- Select the registration role as Player.
- If this is the first time you have registered to play football in Australia, you will need to confirm whether you played in another country.
- Select the correct Registration Package that applies for your registration.
- Click the Add button.
- Click the Next button at the bottom of the screen.
- Read and acknowledge the Terms and Conditions then click Next.
- Click on Pay Now to pay online with a credit card (VISA or MasterCard), or select Manual Payment at Club if you want to pay at our club information day. NB: Payment must be made before a registration can be accepted.
- Answer the questions on the final page and click the Save All Answers button.
Your registration has now been submitted. Make sure you have paid your fees and completed any necessary ID checks, etc.
Where do I go if I need help with my registration?
If you have any trouble with your registration you can use the following resources to help you.