RHP is a Gold Partner and longterm supporter of The Gap Football Club's womens program.
RHP specialises in:
- Acute and chronic pain conditions including back, neck and shoulders
- Sporting injuries and performance enhancement
- Paediatric physiotherapy
- Adolescent injuries and 'growing pains'
- Temporomandibular joint dysfunction
- Olympic, World Championship and Commonwealth Games swim teams including world champions and world record holders
- Netball Queensland athletes
- Professional golfers in Australia and abroad
- Champion triathletes
- Queensland representative hockey teams
- Marist College Ashgrove
- Queensland Dance School Of Excellence
- The Queensland Orchestra
RHP Physiotherapy is comprised of a progressive group of physiotherapists with a combined 60+ years of clinical experience. We look forward to welcoming you to our relaxed and friendly clinic where you can be confident that your individual movement and pain needs will be met.
For more information or to make a booking please visit RHP Physiotherapy