Wet Weather Procedure
Training days and mid-week game days
Fields will be inspected at approximately 3pm each day. If the fields are deemed unfit for training this website will be updated as soon as possible after 3pm.
Weekend game days
Fields will be inspected at 6am, and a decision made by 7am, or as close as possible to this time *. If the fields are deemed unfit for games this website will be updated as soon as possible after 7am.
- Club members are volunteers and so some leeway on these timings (outlined above) must be made.
- Every attempt will be made to meet these times.
- If a third party is required to inspect the fields (e.g. FQ referee area coordinator), timings may differ.
Reasons for field closures
- Player safety – heavily saturated fields could injure players if the playing surface is too wet.
- Sustainability of the fields for the playing season.
*Regular field inspections will occur during weekends as conditions may change. Please monitor the website for ongoing updates.