Round 9 saw the Gap FC junior teams come away with seven wins and four losses.
- U12 BYPL lost 8-2 away to Caboolture
- U12 Division 4 won 3-0 at home to Pine Hills
- U12 Division 6 won 3-1 at home to Ridge Hills
- U13 BYPL lost 1-5 away to Grange Thistle
- U13 Division 2 won at home 3-0 to Pine Hills (forfeit)
- U13 Division 5 won 0-1 away to UQ
- U14 Division 1 won 3-2 at home to Eastern Suburbs
- U14 Division 4 lost 1-3 at home to Caboolture
- U15 Division 1 won 1-2 away against UQ
- U15 Division 3 had a bye
- U16 Division 1 won 1-5 away to Mitchelton
- U16 Division 2 lost 3-1 away to Tarragindi Tigers
This week’s special mention goes to the U13 Division 5 and U16 Division 1 teams.
The U13 Division 5 team has been going from strength to strength. They are now well in the hunt for top of the table. This round Elliot H and Boudy S stepped up from U12 and performed fantastically. A great effort by the whole team, and particularly their back five who have let in only 6 goals all season!
When we said last week that the first win was not far away for the U16 Division 1, we were spot on. A great 5-1 result!