Round 13 games for the Gap FC junior teams saw 8 wins, 1 draw and 1 loss:
- U12 BYPL won 1-0 at home to Caboolture
- U12 Division 4 won 0-3 away to Bardon Latrobe
- U12 Division 6 drew 3-3 away to Newmarket
- U13 BYPL won 5-0 at home to Centenary Stormers
- U13 Division 2 lost 2-9 at home to Samford
- U13 Division 5 won 6-1 at home to Narangba
- U14 Division 1 won 3-0 at home to The Lakes
- U14 Division 4 won 0-3 away to Brighton
- U15 Division 1 won 2-0 at home to UQ
- U15 Division 3 (washed out)
- U16 Division 1 won 6-3 at home to Mitchelton
- U16 Division 2 (washed out)
This week’s special mention goes to the U13 Division 5 Team who have wrapped up the premiership with games to spare, and to the U12 Division 6 Team who drew 3-3 late in their game to take the lead of the premiership with one round to go.
We also want to congratulate four of our U16 Division 1 team who stepped up to play in the Men’s Reserves in their draw on Saturday night.