Due to the ongoing success at The Gap FC, the Juniors program continues to grow and improve. The task of running the juniors has become too large for one volunteer, so we have broken the role down into a few more manageable parts, as listed below.
We recognise that everyone is super busy so we are looking to negotiate fee reductions with parents willing to take on one of the new roles.
These roles will be great for parents who are considering returning to the workforce and want to sharpen up their communication / technology skills, while also staying active with their child’s activities.
Bec Anderson will remain as the Junior Director and will be available to give the volunteers support and guidance, as will Steve Turner as the club’s Admin contact.
The roles will all report to the Director for Juniors.
In-house Coordinator – manager of Squirts, U6-U8 in-house
- Decision maker for all included age groups (with support of Junior Director)
- Manages age group coordinators, head coaches
- Liaises with Centre of Excellence Director re clinics etc.
- Liaises with Coordinators re trophies, photos etc.
- Liaises with Equipment Manager re requirements
- Liaises with Gingersports coordinator (Squirts)
If you are willing to discuss any of these possibilities further please send an email to Bec Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org.