As this is a long term agreement, we would like to ensure we meet our obligations.
We would like to remind members of our agreement with Payne Road State School. Specifically:
- Parking must be at the Club. Members are then asked to walk across the bike path.
- The first team scheduled at the school is responsible for collecting the keys from the club, the opening of the gate for entry onto the oval and also the toilets if they are locked.
- The last team scheduled at the oval is responsible for locking the gate, locking the toilets, turning off the lights and returning the lighting keys to the Club
- No team is permitted to set up their training area until after 4:45pm. The after school care still requires access to the fields prior to this time.
- The after school care and school staff are not responsible for Gap Football Club parents and children. So please do not approach them as they are very busy with their jobs.
The Gap FC