Do you possess skills in photography, videography, journalism, web design or other media experience and can volunteer a couple of hours a week?
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain useful experience in a sporting environment and with a club who are trying to progress and develop in an I.T age.
Responsibilities will be varied and diverse to include the following;
- Establishing, under direction a social media calendar;
- Ensuring matchday programs are filled with content which is delivered to the printers in good time (for men’s and women’s first team home games only);
- Assuming responsibility for the monthly Newsletter that members receive via Mailchimp and ensuring that this is also posted on The Gap FC website. This will require interaction with coaches, administrators and volunteers at all age levels within the club;
- Establishing a Communications Strategy in partnership with the Commercial Officer regarding sponsorship opportunities that may present themselves;
- Conduct interviews with the head coaches, senior players, junior teams and so on;
- Ensuring that content on Website/Facebook/Twitter/ Flickr is current, topical and INTERESTING;
- Devise interesting and appealing strategies to raise awareness of the community projects that the club supports.
This is by no means a one person job. Ideally we would like to have a couple of interested people perform this role to make it easier. If you are interested please email Tony at email@example.com to discuss further.