As we move into 2016 The Gap Football Club is pleased to launch its 2016 Sponsorship packages. The club has, over the past several years, developed its brand and membership to a point where we have just celebrated our 60th annaversy with over 1300 active members. Supporting such a vast amount of members as well as the wider community takes continual financial input for which we could not maintain without the valued input of local businesses through sponsorships and partnerships.
Key areas of focus for TGFC in the immediate future are:
- The up skilling of junior coaches with a desire to see all members to benefit from qualified coaching standards in line with Football Associate Australia Curriculum;
- Maintaining the clubs infrastructure for our members and wider community;
- Developing new commercial opportunities and underpinning supporting functions for our valued partners;
- The ongoing success of our senior women’s teams and successful implementation of the National Premier League program for women at TGFC; and
- Promotion of the Senior Men’s 1st team into the Capital 1 League and ultimately the Brisbane Premier League.
TGFC prides itself on its reputation as a family and community based club with a great culture and outstanding facilities to offer its members. We retain a strong emphasis on participation and enjoyment as well as having teams in higher grade competitions where results are valued. We cater for a large demographic, with members ageing from 3 to 75 years old.
What can a relationship wiwth the club do for your business?
TGFC is a resource for local business. It can provide direct access to over 1300 members which represents an opportunity for local business to expand its market share via significant exposure to the local community and its neighbor’s. The club offers official partnerships that encapsulate the entire football Club. Our partnerships offer direct access via:
- A number of mediums of advertising and write ups including circulated club newsletters;
- Exposure on our social media;
- Exposure via our fully functioning club website generating over 10,000 hits per month;
- Front of jersey business logos emblazoned on club playing kits;
- Rear of jersey business logos emblazoned on club playing kits;
- Invitation to local business networking events held at the club such as the inaugural sponsors day;
- Promotional activities with the players;
- The provision of TGFC playing shirt for your shop window as a sign of thanks and participation in our community; and
- A tax deduction for your donation.
TGFC is willing to consider any proposal, including tailoring specific packages to suit the individual needs of a business, and may take into consideration some form of reciprocal arrangements relating to product in kind, hosting of external functions etc.
If you require additional information please see the PDF or contact the club via email@example.com.