The Gap FC is seeking an experienced coach with good people management and leadership skills and suitable qualifications to appoint as its 2017 Junior Football Director of Coaching.
The person appointed will be responsible for increasing the quality and skills of our club's junior coaches and junior player skills by:
- working with our Junior Development Officers and Junior team coaches to improve their ability to develop the skills and performance of individual players at all levels of the game; and improve the overall performance of all junior teams in line with the club’s philosophy;
- assisting coaches with team drills, training sessions and development of game plans and tactics;
- ensuring all junior coaches are aware of and encouraged to participate in appropriate coach development opportunities available via FFA, FQ or FB;
- assisting with junior player grading;
- oversight and support of the club's junior player education and development programs, such as academies and clinics; and
- providing advice to the club board on all the above matters.
Remuneration will be negotiated. Applications should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org before 5pm on 5th September 2016.