FC11 is a nationally accredited education company.
DO YOU WANT A CAREER IN FOOTBALL?
DO YOU WANT TO TRAIN AS A PROFESSIONAL PLAYER?
DO YOU WANT TO ACHIEVE SUCCESS ON AND OFF THE FIELD?
The Diploma of Sport Development (SIS50612) for Football provides access to a full time high performance football training system, reinforced by a nationally accredited academic qualification (as issued by Sydney TAFE) and professional industry specific credentials.
All graduates will be provided with an opportunity to train and work within a full-time professional environment, preparing them for a career in football or the wider context of sports management and administration.
This program is offered on a full time basis, Monday to Thursday (9:00am to 4:00pm) for 35 weeks, over two semesters.
As a full time athlete you will gain the opportunity to:
- Access and train at the elite training facilities at the University of Queensland Sport
- Receive a comprehensive high performance training and playing apparel package
- Further academic pathways and progression upon completion
- Athlete management, personal, career and professional development mentoring and advice
- Personalised recovery, strength and conditioning systems and contact with the latest performance evaluation methods and technologies
- High performance football related technical, tactical and mental training sessions and match programme performance analysis
- Access domestic and overseas high profile coaches, players, industry experts and leaders
- Comprehensive athlete fitness profiling, programming, field and laboratory physical assessments
- Nationally recognised industry specific coaching and training qualifications
- Seminar based Professional Development on: Performing within a Culture of Excellence, Modern Applications Towards Achieving Optimal Performances In Football, The Business of Football, Understanding the Importance of Leadership, Preparing Mental Resilience and Establishing Highly Effective Team Practices
The Diploma provides the skills and knowledge for individuals who are intending to pursue a career in sport development, for example:
- the elite soccer player and/or the developing athlete seeking to further their own professional opportunities
- the individual aspiring to work in competition and event management, sporting facility operations, program design and development, athlete performance and talent development, team and athlete coaching and conditioning
The Diploma has been designed in consultation with football industry experts and Sydney TAFE to meet the demands of modern day football and its associated career opportunities.
The program merges sports science, coaching methodology, high performance training, professional and academic development, mentoring by current professional players and business theory.
For more information please visit: http://www.fc11.com.au/
If you are able to join our Sponsors in supporting the clubs expansion and improvement for 2015 and beyond please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please support our Sponsors.