We look forward to welcoming all of our members to our club-wide celebration day this Sunday 16th October from 3–8pm. Below is a summary of what you need to know for the day.
- From 2:30pm we will have a stall between the clubhouse and Field 1 where you can collect trophies, photos and wristbands for rides.
- At 3pm we will be doing some very brief presentations so we would appreciate our members gathering at the front of the clubhouse as we will be joined by some external guests.
- Following these presentations circa 3:10pm the entertainment will commence. The inflatables will be free for all members to enjoy.
- From 5pm we will commence our coaches versus kids match on Field 1.
- The evening will wrap up at 8pm.
Food & Drink
- Our café will be open with a menu of hot chips, calamari, sausage sizzle and other great snacks and drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic).
- There will also be two food trucks: an American Wings and burgers, and a karage chicken Asian stall.
- The bar will be open in the clubhouse for drinks alcoholic and non-alcoholic.
- Please note we are licensed to sell alcohol but we are not a licensed BYO venue.
- We will have a number of inflatable activities for everyone to enjoy including a giant slide, obstacle course and bouncy castle for the younger children.
- We will also set up Field 2 with mini goals for the kids to play their own mini matches.
- Rides will commence at the end of the club wide presentations (circa 3:10pm).
- To ensure that the inflatables are used by our members only we will be issuing wristbands for all of our players and these will be distributed along with trophies and photos.
- If you need extra bands for siblings, please just ask at the tent when you collect your photos – no cost.
- All kids with bands will be able to collect a free fairy floss and snow cone at the appropriate stall which will be operationally from 3–7pm so no need to rush!
- All rides will finish at 7pm.
- With trophies, medals and photos available from the tent, we encourage teams to do individual presentations in their own time.
- There will be plenty of space available for teams to set-up as a groups if they wish.
- For those setting up gazebo tents etc., please feel free to utilise the area behind the goals on Field 1. The pitch will be used for a game so set back a reasonable distance.
For all of this to come together and make a great day for our families we are still on the look out for volunteers. Even one hour spare will help our busy team also have a chance to enjoy the day. If you are keen and willing to help please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you have any questions please email us on email@example.com.