The Gap Football Club is a leader in women’s football with a long and rich footballing history. The club participates in the female National Premier League Women’s (NPLW) Queensland program. We are growing and have exciting plans to continue to develop the best quality female footballers. To achieve this we require the best male or female coaches in Brisbane.
The Gap Football Club has a proven record in identifying and developing the best female coaches. We therefore encourage applications from aspiring female coaches.
Applications are sought for the following positions in the NPLW program for the 2019 season:
Women’s National Premier Leagues coaches and assistant coaches
- SAP U12, U13, U15, U17 and Opens Coach – minimum of AFC "C" Youth license
- Opens Coach – minimum of AFC C license. B License preferred.
- SAP U12, U13, U15, U17 Assistant Coach – minimum of "Game Training Certificate"
The applicants should ideally possess:
- a passion for youth development;
- an ability to plan 6-week cycles of training and sessions;
- a willingness to maintain records and report quarterly;
- a QLD Blue Card or an eligible exemption;
- the ability to work as part of a team;
- the ability to relate well with young players and build productive partnerships with their parents.
Remuneration is negotiable based on experience and qualifications.
All applications can be emailed to email@example.com. Applicants will be contacted for an interview.