The Gap FC is seeking applications for two coaches in 2017 for our U18 teams. We expect that in addition to our U18 Div 1 team, we will field a second U18 team in Div 2 in 2017. This follows an outstanding 2016 season in which our Firsts and Reserve teams were both Capital 2 Premiers, earning promotion to Capital 1 in 2017.
The Gap FC is seeking two U18 coaches. The role for these coaches includes:
- Responsibility for player development and team coaching.
- Planning, organising and conducting training sessions two nights per week and attendance at all games.
- Developing and implementing a training program in consultation with the men’s First team coach, Trevor Rohdmann, and ensuring compatible training for all senior men’s teams.
We are also seeking applications for our 2017 U16 team. The appointed coach will:
- Have day-to-day responsibility for player development and team coaching of the team.
- Conduct training sessions two nights per week and attend all games.
- Develop and implement programs that will assist players to progress to senior teams at The Gap FC.
Remuneration will be negotiated.
Applications should be forwarded to: The Gap FC Secretary email@example.com
Applications close 5pm on Friday, 4th November 2016.