The Gap Football Club has a rich footballing history and competes in the Football Brisbane Zone and also the female Playstation 4 National Premier Leagues (NPL) Queensland program. The club is growing and has exciting plans to continue to develop the best quality footballers. To achieve this, we require the best male or female coaches in Brisbane.
The Gap has a proven record in identifying and developing the best female coaches. We therefore encourage applications from aspiring female coaches.
The following opportunities are now available in the Playstation 4 NPL program for the 2017 season:
PlayStation® 4 National Premier Leagues coaches and assistant coaches
- U13 and U15 Head Coach – minimum of AFC 'C' license
- U13 and U15 Assistant Coach – minimum of 'Game Training Certificate'
- U20 Head Coach – minimum of AFC 'C' Licence
- U20 Assistant Coach – minimum of 'Game Training Certificate'
- Open Women's Assistant Coach - minimum of 'Game Training Certificate'
The applicants should ideally possess:
- a passion for youth development
- an ability to plan 6-week cycles of training and sessions using the FFA’s preferred models
- a willingness to maintain records and report quarterly
- a QLD Blue Card or an eligible exemption
- the ability to work as part of a team
- the ability to relate well with young players and their parents
Remuneration is negotiable based on experience and qualifications. All applications can be emailed to email@example.com. The board will review and applicants will be contacted for an interview.