Miniroos (Under 6 - Under 11)
The Miniroos program is the FFA program for U6 – U11 age groups. It facilitates the development of players through progressive and complementary phases with training and game structures suited to each age group. Full information on the program can be found on the here:
All registered Miniroos players at The Gap FC will receive a free kit consisting of a shirt and a pair of shorts and socks.
Key dates and information for the 2021 season are as follows:
- Online registration at https://gapfootball.majestri.com.au/2021-season for existing and new players – 4 January – 31 January 2021.
- Registration will be a two-step process consisting of both club software and PlayFootball.
- Registration is completed once payment is received by the Club (you will receive a confirmation email).
- U6, U7 & U8 welcome day TBA.
- First games will be played Saturday, 24th April 2021 and the final game of the season will be on Saturday, 11th September. Games are not played during school holidays (26th June – 11th July).
- Training is currently scheduled to begin the first week of March 2021.
Miniroos at The Gap FC
The goal of The Gap Football Club Miniroos program is to provide for children of all abilities the opportunity to learn and play football with friends in a safe and fun environment.
We are, amongst other things, a feeder program for the Junior and Senior football programs and seek to create a life-long love of the game.
We seek to create a balanced playing field for all players and teams to build an environment where all children have an equal chance to enjoy and succeed in the game. This includes experienced players as well as those pulling on boots for the first time.
The Gap Football Club provides its Miniroos players with access to training and game opportunities in order to build friendships, improve their skills, and maximise their time on the ball in a structured environment.