Do you like to know what's going on? Want to have some say in how the Miniroos are run?
We have a number of volunteer roles vacant in the Miniroos so we need your help to ensure the kids have a great season!
- Age Group Coordinator: (some ages are vacant e.g. Under 6, 8) Helps form teams and collates contact information for players, coaches and managers; disseminates information to coaches and managers through the season.
- U7 Carnival Coordinator: promote the carnival, organise other club volunteers to gather donations, raffles, etc, run carnival schedule on the day.
- Photos Coordinator Juniors: deals with photographers, schedules teams, arranges payment and collection for ages U6–U16.
- Miniroos Social: end of season activities, coordinates break-up budget, medals, parties etc.
- Team Manager: make sure your team members receive club communications, arrange referee payments for home games, support the coach.
We appreciate any help we can get. Without more volunteers, we will not be able to continue to offer many important activities.
If you're interested…