Please follow the instructions below to register online for The Gap Football club.
- Go to the MyFootballClub website from January 3 and select player registration. Please ensure you have registered by January 31. Numbers are capped so early registration and payment is definitely recommended. Once spaces are filled, names will be placed on waiting lists per age group.
- Follow the prompts to proceed to login pages, find your FFA number and/or reset your password.
- Login using your FFA number and password.
- Once logged in, select Make a Registration or Register Now.
- Update contact details if necessary.
- On the next screen, enter the club name The Gap Football Club. NB: If you get a message saying there are no packages then click OK and check the club name.
- Select the registration role as Player.
- If this is the first time you have registered to play football in Australia, you will need to confirm whether you played in another country.
- Select the correct Registration Package that applies for your registration.
- Click the Add button.
- Click the Next button at the bottom of the screen.
- Read and acknowledge the Terms and Conditions then click Next.
- Click on Manual Payment at Club and the club registrar will then email you an invoice. Do not choose Pay Online, particularly if you have paid deposits already as the online system will over charge you. NB: Payment must be made before a registration can be accepted.
- Answer the questions on the final page and click the Save All Answers button.
Your registration has now been submitted. Make sure you have completed any necessary ID checks, etc.
As per previous years, players need to complete both registration and payment to the club before their position is confirmed.
Where do I go if I need help with my registration?
If you have any trouble with your registration you can use the following resources to help you.