AIA Vitality MiniRoos (5-11)
The AIA Vitality Miniroos program is the FFA program for U6 – U11 age groups. It facilitates the development of players through progressive and complementary phases with training and game structures suited to each age group. Full information on the program can be found on the here:
All registered Miniroos players at The Gap FC will receive a free kit consisting of a shirt and a pair of shorts. Socks are now included in the kits for all players.
Key dates and information for the 2017 season are as follows:
- Online registration at MyFootballClub for existing and new players – 9 January 2017. Registration is completed once payment is received by the Club.
- Welcome Day will be held at the club on 12 February 2017. U6s 9–10am, U7s 10.30–11.30am, U8s 12–1pm. You will need to attend to find out what team you're in and to receive your kit. If a coach and manager haven't already been allocated to your team, parents will be required to volunteer for these roles on this day.
- Training begins – week beginning 19 February 2017.
- First matches – 17 and 18 March 2017.
- Please note that in-house U8 games will be played on Friday evenings.
Junior Teams & League Sponsors
- Miniroos U6 Teams
- Miniroos U7 Teams
- Miniroos U8 Teams
- Miniroos U9 Teams
- Miniroos U10 Teams
- Miniroos U11 Teams