Coach Education Sessions for the 2013 Season
- Coach and Manager Induction day (junior and senior) Sunday 10th of March, 2013 at 10:00am in the Clubhouse. This is to introduce coaches and managers to our Director of Coaching and our Development Officers and to discuss various footballing matters for the season ahead.
- Grassroots Coaching Certifiacte Course Wednesday the 20th March, 2013 (still to be confirmed as it is dependant on numbers).
- Note that ALL coaches at The Gap Pastime Club will be required to hold at least the Grassroots Coaching Certificate (which has not cost to attend and only requires 3 hours over 1 night to complete).
Player and Parent Education Sessions for the 2013 Season
- Squirts player induction Saturday the 4th of May, 2013
Contact a junior coach or Age Group Coordinator
The Gap Pastime Club Junior Information
- 2013 Training Schedule
- 2013 fixtures for all Junior Teams
- Club Handbook for Parents, Players and Coaches
- Training and Field Usage Guidelines
- The Gap Pastime Club requires all coaches, managers and volunteers to hold a current Blue Card
The team that is nominated as the “home team” when playing at our Gap Football Club is required to supply a Ground Marshall – Please contact your age group coordinator if you require anymore information about this role
Football Brisbane, Football Queensland and Football Federation Australia Documents:
- Competition Calendar 2013 (PDF)
Small Sided Football
- Small-Sided Football Handbook (PDF). This sets out the rationale behind small sided games, the research that suggests it’s the way forward for football and many of the rules of the game.
- Small-Sided Football Referee Guidelines (PDF)
- SSF (Under 6 to Under 11) Rules of participation 2013
- Competition Teams (U12 to U17) Rules of participation 2013
- Football Brisbane Player age policy 2013
- PA01 form to participate at different age level (Competition teams only)
- Football Federation Australia’s National Curriculum